About this item
- PEACE OF MIND: With Nudge, you'll never have to wonder if you've taken your medication. A quick glance at the Nudge device or app will inform you whether it's time to take your meds or if you've already done so.
- EASE OF USE: Set up Nudge in minutes, establish your medication routines, and simply pick up your medication from the Nudge device when it's time. Nudge handles the tracking for you.
- MEDICATION HISTORY TRACKING: Easily access your medication history to identify trends and optimize medication timing to better suit your lifestyle.
- PERFECT FOR PARENTS: Nudge's tracking feature allows parents in busy households to quickly verify if a medication has been administered, helping to prevent miscommunication and accidental double dosing.
- PHYSICAL REMINDERS: Nudge employs light and sound alarms to remind you about your medication, offering a more effective solution than manual entry apps, which can add to your medication-taking routine.
- SMART MEDICATION ALERTS: Nudge combats notification fatigue by sending email and mobile alerts only if you haven’t taken your medication, especially useful if you're away from your medication location.
- Wi-Fi CONNECTION: Nudge requires a connection to a 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network to send reminder notifications and emails.
- POWER SOURCE: Nudge is not battery-operated and must be connected to a power outlet.
Nudge Device FAQ
Is a smartphone required to use the Nudge medication tracker?
While you don't need a smartphone for daily medication routine alerts and movement tracking, you will require a smartphone with the Nudge App for the initial configuration of a Nudge device. Nudge App is also used to access historic reports on medication movement.
Does the Nudge medication tracker require a constant internet connection?
Yes. To facilitate timely email alerts and push notifications, an integral part of our proactive medication management system, Nudge requires a consistent internet connection.
What types of medication can the Nudge smart bottle track?
The Nudge smart bottle is designed to track any medication stored in a small-ish container.
Be it pills, capsules, tablets, suspension, or powder; as long as you can store it in the container, Nudge will help you manage medication tracking efficiently.
Can Nudge monitor multiple medications simultaneously?
Currently, a single Nudge device is tailored to track one medication bottle. However, for comprehensive medication management, you can use multiple Nudge devices to monitor different medications concurrently.
How can Nudge enhance my understanding of medication habits?
Nudge offers insightful reports on your medication habits. The companion app allows you to analyze medication adherence rates, understand behavioral patterns, and make informed decisions to improve your health.
What happens if I miss a medication dose?
Nudge's innovative alert system will remind you if you miss a dose. In case you overlook the device's light and sound alarms, Nudge escalates it by sending you email and push notifications.
Does Nudge determine medication consumption by weighing the container?
No. Nudge logs activity detected by proximity sensors, rather than weighing the medication container. Current scale sensors aren't reliable for detecting minor weight fluctuations such as a pill, and those that are require continuous calibration. Nudge uses the movement of the medication container at the expected dosage time to infer medication intake.
Can I deceive Nudge by just moving the medication bottle?
Indeed, that's possible. However, Nudge is designed to be a helpful tool, providing assistance for a seamless medication routine. If a user chooses not to participate actively, Nudge's full potential may not be realized. Its goal is to foster a consistent routine, remind the busy caregiver, and provide data-driven health insights, but it requires the cooperation of willing participants.