Nudge lights up and sounds off to remind you it’s medication time. No more missed doses!
Just take your meds, and Nudge automatically logs it for you. Zero manual entry needed.
Easy setup and insightful reports on your med routine, all through the Nudge app.
About this item
- PEACE OF MIND: With Nudge, you'll never have to wonder if you've taken your medication. A quick glance at the Nudge device or app will inform you whether it's time to take your meds or if you've already done so.
- EASE OF USE: Set up Nudge in minutes, establish your medication routines, and simply pick up your medication from the Nudge device when it's time. Nudge handles the tracking for you.
- MEDICATION HISTORY TRACKING: Easily access your medication history to identify trends and optimize medication timing to better suit your lifestyle.
- PERFECT FOR PARENTS: Nudge's tracking feature allows parents in busy households to quickly verify if a medication has been administered, helping to prevent miscommunication and accidental double dosing.
- PHYSICAL REMINDERS: Nudge employs light and sound alarms to remind you about your medication, offering a more effective solution than manual entry apps, which can add to your medication-taking routine.
- SMART MEDICATION ALERTS: Nudge combats notification fatigue by sending email and mobile alerts only if you haven’t taken your medication, especially useful if you're away from your medication location.
- Wi-Fi CONNECTION: Nudge requires a connection to a 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network to send reminder notifications and emails.
- POWER SOURCE: Nudge is not battery-operated and must be connected to a power outlet.
I have a few different medications which I take at different times of day and nudge has been invaluable in helping me stay on top of them. Nudge has stopped me from accidentally taking my medication twice in one day which I am really grateful!! Regularly taking medication morning and night has been much smoother with nudge.
Having Nudge on my nightstand is great. I am pretty disciplined in taking my daily prescriptions. But occasionally, I don’t remember if I took it. If I wake up, one look at the device not flashing the alarm lets me know that I took my nightly dosage.
I love the Nudge. It's really helped me take my medicine at the same time every day, especially on weekends when my morning schedule is different. I need to take one of my medicines at the same time for it to work and I used to be very bad at remembering on weekends. It's even helped me be more consistent during the weekdays and I never miss weekend pills anymore! Love that it sends me an email if I forget to take it!!